CBD: Christian Cards and Crafts

CBD

Although I have removed advertisements from my blog, I do have a link to CHRISTIAN BOOK DISTRIBUTORS (CBD). I have been buying from them for a long time and I wouldn't have their link at the top of my page, unless I felt it benefitted you.
Sincerely, Laura-Lee (moderator)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PERSONAL EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOS

This is a post that will highlight any personal photographs from our Blog readers, which are of an unusual, funny or extraordinary nature.

Email to: LauraLeeWasHere@gmail.com

Subject Line: DOODLE Photos


Let the Amazement begin.



Me and my Brother, Jim. Begs the question, "What are we looking at?" (submitted by Laura-Lee)

2 comments:

  1. Bloody odd picture. Why would a professional photographer get you both looking stunned and not looking at the camera? Pfft. You just can't get the staff.

    Baby Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that when this photo was taken it was when I was a child (aka. "The olden days") therefore cameras had just been invented and obviously people didn't know how to use them yet. He gave us the "real" portrait photos but he just gave us this one too because it was cute and , after all, what was HE 'gonna' go with it? L-L

    ReplyDelete