CBD: Christian Cards and Crafts

CBD

Although I have removed advertisements from my blog, I do have a link to CHRISTIAN BOOK DISTRIBUTORS (CBD). I have been buying from them for a long time and I wouldn't have their link at the top of my page, unless I felt it benefitted you.
Sincerely, Laura-Lee (moderator)

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Jesus and Bible Printables and Coloring Pages





Below you will find several images I took from the Internet for you to print out and most require coloring. Several are very simple, but I think of the ones, even for children, as just a starting point. At this blog we like to encourage you not merely to color outside the lines, but add your own. Whether it's on paper on in your life. 

Also, God's word never returns void.
Put them on your walls.
Tape them up in public washrooms, bulletin boards in stores, leave them with the magazines in waiting rooms. Get creative is spreading God's words 
and His ways!























This final picture is just for a laugh. But you can still print it out if you really want to.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love Laura-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment