CBD: Christian Cards and Crafts

CBD

Although I have removed advertisements from my blog, I do have a link to CHRISTIAN BOOK DISTRIBUTORS (CBD). I have been buying from them for a long time and I wouldn't have their link at the top of my page, unless I felt it benefitted you.
Sincerely, Laura-Lee (moderator)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

HOUSEHOLD HINT: Finding End of “Invisible” Tape


It can be absolutely frustrating when using Scotch Tape (or any “invisible” tape) and you lose the end because it sticks back to the roll and you have to pick at it with your fingernails to pull it up again.

Or, when Scotch Tape is used on something and you have the horrible task of trying to remove it. I’ve learned the hard way how to over come this and here is the secret …

Hint Bent Tape (8) BEHOLD: An Ordinary Roll of Scotch Tape


Hint Bent Tape (10) Take a tiny part of the end of the tape
  ( 1 cm about?) and just bend it over and tape it to itself.

Not only does it keep the tape from re-sticking to the roll and save you from trying to pull it up again with your fingernails …
But when you use it to attach something and it still has the little “folded over” piece …

FOR EXAMPLE:


Hint Bent Tape (3)  Taped a piece of paper to the fridge. (NOTE: see little fold at top of tape?)


Hint Bent Tape (4)  Flick up the fold with your finger …


Hint Bent Tape (5)  And just pull it off. No problems. No tape remnants left behind.


Hint Bent Tape (6)  Works exactly the same with masking tape or any other kind.

NEVER LOSE THE END AGAIN!

Simple, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment